Master Your Mind (Beginner)
Change your life with the POWER of meditation & bring SUCCESS!!
This course comes from Giovanni Dienstmann, the founder of Live and Dare, one of the top 5 most popular meditation blogs out there today. He is also an author who has been featured on popular publications such as Daily Yoga, Elephant Journal, Coach.me, etc. His work is to help people move from anxious, stressed and scattered to calm, centered, and focused.
He is a Registered teacher through the Meditation Association of Australia, as well as a sought-after consultant to award-winning meditation apps. Giovanni’s clients range from stay at home parents to entrepreneurs, C-level executives and pro athletes. His acclaimed program Limitless Life has helped thousands of people master their mind, find contentment and clarity, and become unstoppable.
Begin a self-transformational journey with this powerful online meditation course:
- Reduce feelings of anxiety, stress, and being overwhelmed
- Get greater clarity of mind and perspective in life
- Turn off the mental chatter and experience peace of mind
- Feel emotionally well, centered, and happy.
- Become more resilient to challenges in relationships and life
- Be liberated from FEARS and NEEDLESS WORRIES
- Be LESS REACTIVE, less irritable, less triggered
- Be more EMPOWERED to be yourself and MANIFEST your potential & desires
- Multiply your ability to FOCUS and avoid procrastination/distraction
- Accept yourself, accept others, and accept things you cannot change
- Grow and awaken spiritually
What do you get in this course?
- 5 weeks of daily video lessons, teaching meditation step by step
- Meditation cheat sheets
- A private forum where you can interact with the trainer
- 60 days of email support
- A supportive community of mediators
- Free updates for life
Sign up here now!!
I am Rushal From India. I am the author of this page. I have spent years in depression, financial insecurities, phobias & fears, bipolar disorder, etc. But eventually, I have come out of all that victorious.
How did I make it? Because, at one point in time, I thought my life was going to end. I used different life-saving tools like Meditation, Mantra chanting, Mindfulness, and various other things. I kept my mind open to anything that could potentially change my life.
I am also deeply empathetic and imaginative. I can immediately put myself into someone else’s shoes and feel the other person’s pain and joy. My visualization skills are extremely high and I am generally a very good observer of things. This is how I learn from the world.
I have varied interests in different topics like philosophy, spirituality, self-development, mind power & ESPs, meditation, languages & literature and nature, etc.
This blog is an attempt to share all that with you so that I can help you make your life better.